Half price accredited coaching course – book today!
In all forward thinking organisations, coaching is a crucial skill for developing the performance, resilience and capability of your people. Effective coaching can engage and empower your people, helping them to realise their potential in the workplace and in life.
Here at Lakeside, we’ve organised an ILM Coaching Level 5 course. Aimed at managers, tutors, teachers facilitators and youth workers. The course offers:
- Low introductory price – the course is just £550 plus £126 ILM fees (excl. VAT) per person. That’s almost half the price charged by some training companies.
- The opportunity to boost your continuous professional development with an ILM Level 5 certificated programme.
- Convenient times – the 3-day programme will run across three months (Tuesday 24th October, 28th November, final date TBC).
Meet Simon Whalley
The course is run by Simon Whalley, an experienced coach and organisational development specialist.
Simon works with individuals and organisations to develop coaching skills and help them to foster a coaching culture. You can read more about Simon on his website www.bluetree-d.co.uk
Benefits to your company
This course will:
- Help your people to develop new skills
- Increase their knowledge of effective coaching behaviours
- Enable individuals to be competent and confident at coaching