YMCA Bolton discovered this picture from days gone by. Just think about how the world has changed since this picture was taken!
- People have walked on the moon.
- We pay for things using our phones.
- Butter is once again no longer bad for you! (In small quantities of course).
- More than a million girls and boys have visited our YMCA National Centre during the past 60 years.
- We’re one of Europe’s largest outdoor activity centres.
- Shirt and ties are no longer compulsory, although bouyancy aids are when you’re on the water!
But some things have stayed exactly the same!
- Our location, on the shores of Lake Windermere, is still stunning.
- Young people of all ages still have a ‘happy time’.