Half price accredited coaching course – book now!
In all forward-thinking schools and colleges, coaching is a crucial skill for developing the performance, resilience and capability of your colleagues and students. Effective coaching can engage and empower individuals, helping them to realise their potential in the classroom and in life.
Here at Lakeside we’ve organised an ILM Coaching Level 5 course. Aimed at managers, tutors, teachers, facilitators and youth workers, the course offers:
- Low introductory price – the course is just £550 plus £126 ILM fees (excl. VAT) per person. That’s almost half the price charged by some training companies.
- Convenient times – the 3-day programme will run across three months (Tuesday 24th October, 28th November, final date TBC).
Meet Simon Whalley
The course is run by Simon Whalley, an experienced coach and organisational development specialist.
Simon works with individuals schools and colleges to develop coaching skills and help them to foster a coaching culture. You can read more about Simon on his website www.bluetree-d.co.uk.
Benefits to your school or college
This course will:
- Help your people to develop new skills
- Increase their knowledge of effective coaching behaviours
- Enable individuals to be competent and confident at coaching