Professional development programmes for small businesses
Professional development training isn’t always high on your list of priorities when running a small business. But perhaps it should be.
After all, if large businesses can benefit by developing their employees’ skills, we believe that smaller businesses should have the same opportunities.
During autumn and winter we’re running a series of professional development courses especially for small, forward-thinking businesses on 20-22 October 2017, 17-19 November 2017, 16-18 February 2018 and 23-25 March 2018.
Breaking down the barriers
Our small business professional development courses are designed to overcome the barriers many small businesses face when it comes to bringing the best out of their people:
- Book only the number of places you need – there are 8 to 12 places available on each course, so your team will be learning with people from other small businesses.
- Benefit from off-peak prices – by running the course out of season, we can keep costs down.
- Out of hours training – taking people out of a small business can be disruptive. To help, our small business professional development courses run from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon.
Benefits to your company
Using experiential learning, our professional development training is designed to benefit and improve your business.
We achieve this by helping your people to:
- Develop skills
- Learn new skills
- Increase knowledge
- Learn different ways of working
- Develop new problem-solving techniques
- Take ownership
- Discover strengths